Friday, February 22, 2013

Perfect Timing!

I am so excited! Guess what's being released THE day of my next trip to Disney World? New park maps!  Ta daaaa!  Here's a sneak peek:


The good news is... guess when they're being released? March 3rd!  The GREAT news is... guess when my next Mission: Mouse trip to Disney World is? March 3rd!  GET OUTTA TOWN!  Coincidence? I think not!

My purpose for that trip is to catch some of the behind-the-scenes excursions and events that I haven't been able to do so far. (And yes, maybe even a few things that our family wouldn't normally do, like Characters in Flight, since several of my family members have height issues.)

So wish me safe travels, and look for those new maps coming your way soon!

ºOº Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments positive, and family-friendly with no profanity.

If you need help planning your family's vacation, please contact me at www.wishuponastarwithkaren.com.
Thank you!